[mpiwg-tools] Next Telecon Heads Up

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Thu May 8 10:04:24 CDT 2014

Hi all,

Sorry! It was not my intention to confuse anyone that the meeting was today! I only thought that an early heads up would give people time to arrange their schedules accordingly.

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA