[mpiwg-tools] Next Telecon Heads Up

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Thu May 8 09:05:23 CDT 2014

Hi Kathryn,

I got delayed in another meeting, so I don't know if I can make it in
time for the our meeting today. I have to see if I can shuffle my
schedule a bit to still join.

Please do not wait for me. If I can successfully shuffle I will be there
on time, if not, I won't be able to make it anyway.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

On 07.05.14 21:05, John DelSignore wrote:
> Hi Kathryn,
>
> Unfortunately, last week my boss moved his staff meeting (every Thursday
> at 11am ET) right on top of the MPI Tools concall time slot, so I'm not
> sure how many of the MPI Tools calls I'll be able to make going forward.
> For the handles work, we'll have to find another time.
>
> Cheers, John D.
>

> Kathryn Mohror wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> For our call next week, instead of focusing on the debugger topics as
>> we had planned, we’ll go back to MPI_T topics in the interest of time
>> (meaning in time for voting at the next forum meeting).
>>
>> Topics
>>   - How does the MPI FT interface affect the tools interface? Members
>> of the FT Working Group will join to discuss this with us.
>>   - Text for the “variables with same name must have same meaning”
>> ticket #383
>>
>> So, anyone who is only interested in debugger topics can skip next
>> time and we’ll come back to them next time.
>>
>> Kathryn
>> Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov
>> <mailto:kathryn at llnl.gov>, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
>> Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore,
>> CA, USA

Marc-Andre Hermanns
Jülich Aachen Research Alliance,
High Performance Computing (JARA-HPC)
German Research School for Simulation Sciences GmbH

Schinkelstrasse 2
52062 Aachen
Germany

Phone: +49 241 80 99753