[mpiwg-tools] Next Telecon Heads Up

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed May 7 13:17:40 CDT 2014

Hi all,

For our call next week, instead of focusing on the debugger topics as we had planned, we’ll go back to MPI_T topics in the interest of time (meaning in time for voting at the next forum meeting).

Topics
  - How does the MPI FT interface affect the tools interface? Members of the FT Working Group will join to discuss this with us.
  - Text for the “variables with same name must have same meaning” ticket #383

So, anyone who is only interested in debugger topics can skip next time and we’ll come back to them next time.

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA