[mpiwg-tools] Meeting reminder: Thursday 11:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM PDT

Mohror, Kathryn mohror1 at llnl.gov
Wed Jun 25 19:04:26 CDT 2014

Hi all,

This is a reminder of our regular telecon scheduled for tomorrow. As
always, the information for joining the webex is on the wiki:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools

As far as the agenda goes, I¹d like to hear about what happened at the
forum meeting since I could not attend. Also, it looks like there were
some issues with ticket #383 (variables with same name should have same
meaning ticket) at the forum meeting that we should discuss. Then we can
move on to whatever else people want to talk about.

Kathryn
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://scalability.llnl.gov/
Scalability Team @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA,
USA