[mpiwg-tools] Question on ticket 377

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 26 09:41:26 CST 2014

I read the document again and found sentences like " This routine
returns MPI_SUCCESS
on success and returns MPI_T_ERR_INVALID_NAME if name does not match the
name of any control variable provided by the implementation *at the time of
the call*". So I think it is clear we should always return INVALID_* for
inactive vars.
Forgive me for the oversight.

--Junchao Zhang