[mpiwg-tools] reset a stopped pvar

Junchao Zhang jczhang at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 19 09:33:50 CDT 2013

[please ignore a duplicate email sent from my gmail]

Also, for a stopped pvar, after reset and before restarting, what does a
pvar_read return?
Returning zero sounds good for counters? What about watermarks? Old value,
garbage value or MPI_T_ERROR_XXX? I would choose ERROR.
The side-effect is that it makes resetting pvars not beautiful.

--Junchao Zhang