[mpiwg-tools] Feedback from the forum

John DelSignore John.DelSignore at roguewave.com
Thu Sep 12 12:48:18 CDT 2013

I'll also point out that if there's an MPI implementation where an MPI process is a thread in an OS process, and there can be multiple MPI processes in an OS process, then we have no way to represent that in the current MPIR Process Acquisition spec. Currently, MPIR assumes "MPI process" == "OS process".

Cheers, John D.