[mpiwg-tools] Telecon tomorrow

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Thu Nov 14 11:51:46 CST 2013

Hi all,

The notes from the meeting are here: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/notes-2013-11-14

Also, I'm not sure when our next telecon will be, since the next one is Thanksgiving, the following one is during the Forum, and the next one is the day after Christmas. I am on vacation the 26th, but I suppose if people want to meet, we can. After that, we're looking at the 2nd week of January. If people feel that it is too long to go until Jan 9, we can try to schedule in a make-up meeting.

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA