[Mpi3-tools] Next telecon tomorrow, May 2

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Thu May 2 08:08:19 CDT 2013

I will not be able to attend today, either. Sorry.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

On 01.05.13 20:54, John DelSignore wrote:
> Sorry, but I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have a meeting conflict.
>
> Cheers, John D.
>

> Kathryn Mohror wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This is a reminder of our telecon tomorrow May 2 at 8:00 AM PDT, 11:00
>> AM EDT.
>>
>> As always, the link for joining the webex is on the
>> wiki: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools
>>
>> Agenda:
>>    - What are our plans for the next forum meeting?
>>    - MPI 3.1 items discussion
>>    - Feedback on current MQS draft
>>
>> Kathryn
>> Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov
>> <mailto:kathryn at llnl.gov>, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
>> CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA

Marc-Andre Hermanns
German Research School for
Simulation Sciences GmbH
c/o Laboratory for Parallel Programming
52062 Aachen | Germany

Tel +49 241 80 99753
Fax +49 241 80 6 99753
Web www.grs-sim.de

Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of
Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office: Jülich
Executive board: Prof. Marek Behr, Ph.D | Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt