[Mpi3-tools] Webex for the Forum next week?

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Thu Mar 7 11:01:56 CST 2013

Hi all,

> We have the tools working group meeting at the forum scheduled for Tuesday March 12 from 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM CST. Would anyone who is unable to attend the forum like us to set up a webex so you can call in?

I made a mistake. The time for the meeting is 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM *CDT* since daylight savings kicks in on March 10 in the US. Thanks to John for catching my error!

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA