[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG webex: tomorrow July 10

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Sun Jul 14 18:51:54 CDT 2013

Hi all,

The notes from the last meeting are on the wiki. As always, feel free to contact me if anything needs to be added or corrected.

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/notes-2013-07-11

Kathryn

Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA