[mpiwg-tools] Tools WG webex tomorrow!

Kathryn Mohror kathryn at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 26 11:44:13 CDT 2013

Hello everybody and Happy Monday!

Please take a look at these tickets because we need to publish the final drafts *tomorrow* if they will be read in Madrid.

I updated 377 and 378 based on our conversations in the last call, so make sure that you like them and speak up if you don't.

We didn't go over 385, 386, and 387 due to lack of time (I blame Fortran!) so please look at them to make sure I haven't goofed.

Thanks,
Kathryn