[Mpi3-tools] Next telecon tomorrow 4/18
kathryn at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 17 12:13:12 CDT 2013
This is a reminder of our next telecon tomorrow 4/18 at 8:00 AM PDT, 11:00 AM EDT. The Webex information is posted on the wiki: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools
I expect the main topic of discussion will be the issues dealing with the new Fortran interface in MPI-3 as they relate to tools. Rolf and Craig will join the call to fill us in on the details.
If there is time, other topics may include:
- MPI_Pcontrol Fortran problem
- Updates to the MQS document
- Possible change in telecon time to accommodate changed schedules
- What is the openMP tools WG doing for DLL loading?
- Status of ticket #357, threading problems in MPI-3
Kathryn Mohror, kathryn at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/mohror1
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mpiwg-tools