[Mpi3-tools] Next WG Meeting / May 29th, 9am Tokyo time

Martin Schulz schulz6 at llnl.gov
Thu May 24 19:29:24 CDT 2012

Hi all,

Just as a reminder, our next WG meeting is not next Monday in the usual slot, but instead during the MPI forum face to face meeting on May 29th 9am Tokyo time. If I did the conversion right, this should make 5pm PDT and 8pm EDT, but on May 28 (!); and 2am on May 29 MSZ.

We will use this call to talk about MPI adaptation layers and Shinji Sumimoto will present the design they have been using for MPI Adapter. Some background material is available on the tools WG Wiki.

The Webex call in information is also listed on the Wiki.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA