[Mpi3-tools] New draft version of MPI_T

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Jun 17 13:13:21 CDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

On Jun 17, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> I'm sorry; I won't be able to review this before Monday.  :-(

That's fine - anybody who has time to look at it, that
would be great, but we have the next two weeks to
finish our internal review and to have the official copy
for the reading ready. The deadline is 7/4. It would
be good to get larger comments (if there are any, I
hope not) throughout next week, though, so I have
some time to integrate them.

This Monday I would like to mainly cover the open
questions listed in the email. These are the things
I came across going through the various comments
from last time and from editing the document.

Thanks,

Martin