[Mpi3-tools] New version of MPI_T available

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Jun 21 02:02:25 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I uploaded a new version of the MPI_T document (with all
modified chapters included) to the tools Wiki and to ticket
#266. I also included it here for reference. It should contain
all the discussion points from the last forum and from our
phone discussion.

We now have two weeks to review the document and to make
any non-ticket 0 changes. The more eyes look over the
document the better. After that (7/1) we need to deliver a final
copy to the forum for the reading. Hence, please comment
sooner than later, especially for larger comments!

Thanks!