[Mpi3-tools] MPI_T Status / Next Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Jun 16 03:45:20 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I just wanted to send an update - I am currently rewriting the
document based on the feedback from the last forum. This
included a lot of cleaning of the TeX code, which took much
longer than expected. The actual MPI_T text is basically
done (and in SVN), but I still need to add the necessary
appendices. I should have this done by tomorrow and I'll
send this out then.

As mentioned in previous emails (a while ago), we should
meet again next Monday at the usual time to discuss the
current state and to go over the remaining open issues. This
also marks the four week mark before the forum, which then
gives us, as discussed last time in San Jose, two weeks for
an internal review before the official two week deadline for
the reading at the July forum.

I hope this works for most,

Martin

PS: Jeff, could you please create the meeting in WebEx?
Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA