[Mpi3-tools] Tools WG TelCon tomorrow (1/24)

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Jan 23 16:04:16 CST 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice, but I assume that this is on your
calendars anyway :) : the next tools WG TelCon is
tomorrow as usual at 8am PDT, 11am EDT, 5pm MZ.
As usual, Jeff has setup a Webex session. The link is:

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?ED=155386812&UID=0&PW=NMTJhNWQxOTdj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
Password: tools

We will discuss any more comments on the MPIT document.
I have uploaded the latest version, which only has some minor
changes compared to the version from two weeks ago.

If you can't make it tomorrow, please send me any comments
in the next few days. I will create a final draft by the end of
the week and send it out to the forum as a whole to prepare
them for the presentation at the next MPI forum meeting in
two weeks.

Talk to you all tomorrow,

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA