[Mpi3-tools] New MPI_T draft and next meeting

Schulz, Martin schulz6 at llnl.gov
Fri Apr 22 03:19:16 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I have uploaded a new draft for MPI_T to the tools Wiki and
also checked it into the WG space in SVN. This new draft
should address all changes from the last reading, except
for examples, which I will add over the weekend. Also
things like the change log, changes to other sections of
the standard, and changes to the appendix are missing
for now. The main text should be complete, though.

If any of you have time to make a pass before Monday
(when we have to upload the document for the MPI forum)
that would be great. If you are editing for grammar, feel
free to directly change the TeX file. In this case, please
coordinate through this list to avoid conflicts. Also, please
use the following macro to track changes:

\MPIreplacet{3.0}{<date, e.g., 11/4/21>}{<old>}{<new}

Especially the changes to the type system could use a few
critical eyes.

As for the next meeting - we have it scheduled for next
Monday, but unless major technical issues come up during
the review of the document, I would propose to skip it. If
there are issues, though, let's use the time to discuss them.
In this case, I would be a 15-20min late, but Kathryn has
agreed to run the call and the discussion (Thanks!).

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA