[Mpi3-tools] Cancel TelCon tomorrow / Feedback on Draft Wanted

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 25 02:39:34 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Since nobody has brought up any particular issues, let's cancel
the TelCon planned for tomorrow morning. However, any
additional feedback on the current draft of MPI_T would be
great, preferably by noon PDT tomorrow. I will then compose
a new draft and post it to the overall MPI list tomorrow evening,
in time for the two week window.

I have uploaded the latest draft, which now includes examples
(Kathryn: your changes are not in there, yet, I will add those
tomorrow). In particular the examples and the new data type
section could use a few additional critical pairs of eyes.

Thanks!

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA