[Mpi3-tools] Updated document

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Sep 16 12:09:24 CDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for running the session and for making the changes.
I am (pleasantly) surprised that they are only that minor :).
I looked over the text in red and this all looks good to me.

Martin

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA