[Mpi3-tools] Reminder: Next MPI-3 Tools WG TelCon: Monday 10/18

Marc-André Hermanns m.a.hermanns at grs-sim.de
Mon Oct 18 01:09:09 CDT 2010

Hi Martin,

I got feedback from Andreas (Kuntze), who is working on implementing
the MPIT interface in MP-MPICH. Attached you find two documents he
sent to me last week. Note that the file about his experience with
MPIT refers to the pre-snowbird-comments document. On the weekend he
wrote in an email that several of the issues he brings up have already
been dealt with in the current document.

I told him about today's telcon, however, I do not have feedback yet,
whether he will be able to join.

Cheers,
Marc-Andre

--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
German Research School for

Tel +49 241 80 99753
Fax +49 241 80 6 99753
Web www.grs-sim.de

Members: Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of
Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office: Jülich
Executive board: Prof. Marek Behr Ph.D. | Dr. Norbert Drewes