[Mpi3-tools] WG Meetings next week at MPI forum meeting

Marc-André Hermanns m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
Tue Mar 9 10:35:54 CST 2010

Martin,

>> just realized that 9am means 6 pm for me, which means I will not be able
>> to attend. The same could apply tomorrow, but I am not sure yet.
>
> Sorry about that, but we are bound by the local meeting times. If it works
> for you, also free to dial in later, since we'll be on for a while today.

No problem, I fully understand that. Joining later will not work today, but I will try tomorrow.

>> I will check the minutes afterwards, and comment on it, if I have comments.
>
> Sure, I'll add minutes to the Wiki and please do send comments if you
> have any. I'll also make sure that your previous comments are reflected
> in our discussions.

Great! Thanks.

Best regards,
Marc-Andre

--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone : +49-2461-61-2054
Fax   : +49-2461-61-6656
eMail : m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
WWW   : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
                   Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender),
                   Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
                   Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt