[Mpi3-tools] New MPIT draft available / Question regarding Verbosity

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
Mon Feb 8 02:46:38 CST 2010

Martin,

although not part of the MPIT chapter, the first page (chapter 1.2.1) on
line 32/33 seems to be missing a verb. The sentence ends right after the
 "... as macros (See Section x)." and I would expect a phrase like "can
be intercepted".

Best regards,
Marc-Andre

PS: I had to remove the color option of the changebars package becaus of
some "option name clash" regarding "color". Without the option is
compiles fine.

Marc-Andre Hermanns
Juelich Supercomputing Centre
Institute for Advanced Simulation
Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
D-52425 Juelich
Germany

Phone : +49-2461-61-2054
Fax   : +49-2461-61-6656
eMail : m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
WWW   : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
                    Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender),
                    Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
                    Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt