[Mpi3-tools] DRAFT of the MPIR Process Acquisition Interface document

John DelSignore jdelsign at totalviewtech.com
Sat Feb 27 11:39:17 CST 2010

Hi all,

Attached is DRAFT copy of a document in PDF format that contains a description of the MPIR Process Acquisition Interface. I think it's still pretty raw and there's more information and clarification needed, but it is fairly complete and should serve as solid foundation material for a more formal interface description that could be incorporated into the standard. I can be prepared to discuss this paper during the March 2010 meeting, if the MPI-3 Tools Workgroup deems it appropriate.

Note that to date, I have made no effort to more formally document the MPIR Message Queue Display Interface. I inserted a placeholder at the end of the attached document as a reminder that this is a TO-DO item.

Cheers, John D.