[Mpi3-tools] New MPIT draft / Next Meeting

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sun Feb 21 04:48:03 CST 2010

Hi all,

I uploaded a new draft of the MPIT interface to the tools WK wiki at:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/draft

This includes all comments I got so far (thanks!).

Our next TelCon is Monday at the usual time (8am PT, 11am CT, 5pm MEZ)
- here is
the WebEx link, which is also available on the WG tools web site.

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=132799527&UID=0&PW=NZTA1NTViMWVm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

As part of the agenda, I would like to gather additional feedback on
the MPIT interface
as well as to talk about how far the other debugging proposals are.
Further, we need
to get ready for the face to face meeting, especially if this is
supposed to have a focus
on tools.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA