[Mpi3-tools] Next MPI-3 Tools WG meeting Monday 8/26 + Schedule fornext meetings

Dong H. Ahn ahn1 at llnl.gov
Mon Aug 9 12:54:24 CDT 2010

  Hi John,

I just looked at the revision and I think this addressed most of the
issues I've raised except for the MPIR_attach_fifo support. If it is
missing from this revision because of a lack of technical details, Ralph
and I should be able to provide them.

Best,
Dong

On 8/6/2010 11:58 AM, John DelSignore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is the most recent draft (8/6/2010) of the MPIR document for discussion during the 8/9 meeting.
>
> I updated it to reflect the comments I received in email on the 6/11/2010 draft that I felt warranted changing the document.
>
> I also copy and pasted Jeff's mpimsgq_dll_locations description from the Latex file and the MPI website; this is intended as a placeholder until someone (not me) has time to cleanup the text to fit into the document.
>
> The "Diffs" document shows the changes relative to the 6/11/2010 draft.
>
> Cheers, John D.
>

> Jeff Squyres wrote:
>> On Jul 25, 2010, at 5:23 PM, Martin Schulz wrote:
>>
>>> Here is the proposed schedule for the upcoming meetings after tomorrow:
>>>
>>> 8/9 - Final discussion of the MPIR document
>>> 8/23 - Discussion of the completed/integrated MPIT document
>>> 9/6 - Labor day - no meeting