[Mpi3-tools] Next MPI-3 Tools WG meeting Monday 8/26 + Schedule fornext meetings

John DelSignore John.DelSignore at roguewave.com
Fri Aug 6 13:58:46 CDT 2010

Hi,

Attached is the most recent draft (8/6/2010) of the MPIR document for discussion during the 8/9 meeting.

I updated it to reflect the comments I received in email on the 6/11/2010 draft that I felt warranted changing the document.

I also copy and pasted Jeff's mpimsgq_dll_locations description from the Latex file and the MPI website; this is intended as a placeholder until someone (not me) has time to cleanup the text to fit into the document.

The "Diffs" document shows the changes relative to the 6/11/2010 draft.

Cheers, John D.