[Mpi3-tools] Next MPI-WG Tools 4/26, 8am PDT

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Sat Apr 24 00:17:17 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Just as a reminder: the next MPI-3 tools WG meeting will be on 4/26 at
8am PDT,
11am EDT, 5pm MSZ. The link for the Webex meeting (which is also on
the wiki) is:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=136031477&UID=0&PW=NMThmODUxN2Mz&RT=MiM0
Password: tools

The main point of the agenda is the discussions of Dave's proposal for
the MPIT
group and hierarchy information. The proposal is attached below.

Martin

Begin forwarded message:

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA