[Mpi3-tools] WG Meeting 4/5 cancelled, next meeting 4/19

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Thu Apr 1 11:12:21 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Our next tools WG call falls on Easter Monday, which is a holiday for
many (esp. in Europe).
Therefore, this call is cancelled and we are shifting the agenda
accordingly. Also, since
many of us will be at a workshop in the first week of May (the week of
the MPI forum), we'll
not have a face to face for the tools WG at forum meeting this time.

Here is the resulting TelCon schedule:
4/19 - John will lead the discussion on the MPIR document
5/17 - Dave will lead the discussion on the MPIT group/hierarchy API

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA