[Mpi3-tools] Fwd: (Forward to attendees) Meeting changed: MPI3 tools webex

Ashley Pittman ashley at pittman.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 13:23:15 CST 2009

I don't think I'll be able to attend this meeting, I'm setting off for
the airport later today and should have left by then.

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 09:23 -0800, Martin Schulz wrote:
> If anyone would like to discuss any further technical issues, please
> let me know.

I've got an issue that's come up, I've been looking at the technical
aspects of Jeff's handle interface proposal.  One thing that was
immediately obvious was that I had to take Jeff's header file and
include it in my code.  Whether we like it or not there is a ABI between
the debugger and the debug dll so having an independent and
authoritative place to keep the header files would be a benefit.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.

http://padb.pittman.org.uk