[Mpi3-tools] Renaming the "Profiling Interface"

Marc-Andre Hermanns m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
Fri Nov 13 02:03:18 CST 2009

All,

after thinking about the chapter structure Martin proposed yesterday on
the Forum Meeting, I would suggest to rename the section

"Profiling Interface"

"PMPI Interposition Interface"

for that's what it really is. This way it fits nicely with the name of
the next section, which is "MPIT Tools Interface" (if I recall
correctly), and ambiguity is avoided when thinking "Profiling" in this
context would mean "Online-Summarization" which it does not.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Marc-Andre
--
Marc-Andre Hermanns
Juelich Supercomputing Centre

Phone : +49-2461-61-2054
Fax   : +49-2461-61-6656
eMail : m.a.hermanns at fz-juelich.de
WWW   : http://www.fz-juelich.de/jsc/

JSC is the coordinator of the
John von Neumann Institute for Computing
and member of the
Gauss Centre for Supercomputing

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
                    Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender),
                    Prof. Dr. Harald Bolt,
                    Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt