[Mpi3-tools] Meaning of meaning of unique_id in mqs_communicator?

Geoffrey R. Paulsen geoffrey.paulsen at hp.com
Mon May 11 09:54:20 CDT 2009

Ashley,

  In reading HP-MPI source code, which has implemented the MSQ interface
quite a while back, I believe that we return a value which conforms to
the definition (b) below.

  I'm not sure I understand the difference between (b) and (c).

  I hope this helps,
  Geoff Paulsen
  HP-MPI

Regarding Ashley Pittman's message: