[Mpi3-tools] Meeting Notes from 5/11, next meetings

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon May 11 11:59:45 CDT 2009

Hi all,

The meetings notes from today are posted on the Wiki - please let
me know if I missed anything, in particular from the first 15min.

Here are the dates for the next TelCons:

- TelCon: Monday, May 18th, 2009
     - Canceled
- TelCon: Monday, June 1st, 2009
     - Pavan is leading a discussion on PMI, notes will be posted on Wiki
- Face to Face: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
   (as part of the MPI Forum Meeting in Menlo Park, CA)
     - Continue discussion on MPI State Interface, focus on
implementation impact
     - Continue discussion on inclusion of PMI
     - First proposal on Handle Information Interface
- TelCon: Monday, June 15th, 2009
     - Agenda: tbd (we will decide on this on 6/9)

Also, I saw that Rich already put up an agenda, which lists the
tools WG for 6/9 from 1-3pm PT. I am not sure if we can change
this at this point, but I will try.