[Mpi3-tools] MPI3 Tools WG Telcon, Monday 5/11

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri May 8 16:23:46 CDT 2009

Hi all,

As announced last week, we'll have our next MPI tools TelCon next
Monday at 8am PDT, 11am EDT, 5pm MSZ. The plan is to talk about
implementation issues and challenges for interfaces like Sun's
proposed state profiling interface. One of Sun's developers, Terry
Dontje, will join us for the call and we also hope to get some
feedback from the development teams at Intel and IBM (as of last
call's action items).

If there any other topics that should be on the agenda, please let
me know.

The dial-in information is as usual:

 > Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants:  866-914-3976
 > International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  925-424-8105
 > Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants:  4-8105
 >
 > Access Security Code: 860609 #

Talk to you on Monday,

Martin

PS: All previous meeting minutes as well as meeting times and
call-in information are on the MPI3 Wiki at:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools