[Mpi3-tools] Reminder: MPI Tools WG TelCon Monday 3/16

Brian Smith smithbr at us.ibm.com
Mon Mar 16 06:41:34 CDT 2009

Is the call in number the same as before?

Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants: 866-914-3976
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: 925-424-8105
Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants: 4-8105
Access Security Code: 860609 #

Thanks.

Brian Smith
BlueGene MPI Development
IBM Rochester
Phone: 507 253 4717
smithbr at us.ibm.com

Martin Schulz <schulzm at llnl.gov>
Sent by: mpi3-tools-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org
03/16/2009 01:08 AM
Please respond to
mpi3-tools at lists.mpi-forum.org

mpi3-tools at lists.mpi-forum.org
cc

Subject
[Mpi3-tools] Reminder: MPI Tools WG TelCon Monday 3/16

Hi all,

Sorry for the late email, but I still wanted to send a reminder
about tomorrow's/today's MPI tools WG TelCon:

Date/Time: 3/16, 8am PT, 11am ET, 4pm(!) MSZ

We'll continue our handle API discussion from last time. Please make
sure you have read the document at:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/handleapi

If time permits, we'll also talk about the message queue interface,
since these two APIs are closely related. The current document for
this API is at:
www.cs.uiuc.edu/homes/wgropp/bib/papers/1999/pvmmpi99/eurompi-paper.pdf

Also, we will decide on whether to shift the schedule for this
TelCon or keep it as is. The options are:

- Keep the current bi-weekly schedule, next TelCon on 3/30
- Shift schedule, next TelCon on 3/23
- Shift schedule, but no TelCon until MPI forum meeting on 4/7

If you have a strong preference or constraint and can't make the
TelCon, please send me email before the TelCon time.

Thanks!