[Mpi3-tools] Dial-in Access for MPI Tools WG Meeting in Chicago

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Mar 27 02:41:11 CDT 2009

Hi all,

As discussed during our last TelCon, we will use the next MPI forum
face-to-face meeting to continue our discussion on the various
debugging interfaces. In particular we will go over the feedback
from the MPI forum and try to get the documents to a point where
they can be written up.

To allow people, who can't make it to Chicago, to participate, I was
told that we will have access to a speakerphone. The meeting will
be on Tuesday April 7th between 2pm and 5pm CDT (sorry for the later
time). We will use the usual number:

- Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants: 866-914-3976
- International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: 925-424-8105
- Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants: 4-8105
- Access Security Code: 860609 #