[Mpi3-tools] MPI Forum/face-to-face meeting details?

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Jun 8 12:53:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response - I was out of email contact last week
and just got back online this morning.

In the meantime, Rich has rescheduled the WG meetings to Wednesday
morning - from 9am to 11:30am PDT. I hope that this earlier time
slot will allow more people to participate. I asked for a phone line
so that people can dial in, but I didn't get confirmation for this,
yet. I will check on this once I get there and if this is available
(which I hope) than I will send out another email with the dial-in
information.

Martin