[Mpi3-tools] Meeting/TelCon tomorrow 6/10/09

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Jun 9 12:56:42 CDT 2009

Hi all,

As mentioned before, we are having an MPI 3 tools WG meeting tomorrow
morning as part of the MPI Forum face to face meeting. The plan is to
start at 9am PDT and we have a time slot until 11:30am, although we
don't have to use the whole time.

Here is the dial-in information:

Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants: 866-914-3976
International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: 925-424-8105
Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants: 4-8105
Access Security Code: 860609 #

The agenda so far is:
- Brief report back by Pavan on the PMI discussion
- Continued discussion on the MPI state interface proposal
- Discussion lead by Jeff on the updated MPI handle interface

Please let me know if you want to bring up any other topic.

Thanks,