[Mpi3-tools] Reminder: Meeting 7/28, 7am PDT, 10am EDT

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Jul 28 01:24:21 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Just as a reminder - we will have a face-to-face meeting for the MPI
tools WG on
Tuesday 7/28 during the MPI forum meeting at 9am CDT (7am PDT, one hour
earlier than usual). The time slot for this meeting is for 1h 45min.
We will also
have a conference line for people who would like dial in. The number
is as
usual:

     * Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants: 866-914-3976
     * International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: 925-424-8105
     * Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants: 4-8105
     * Access Security Code: 860609 #

As usual during the face-to-face meetings, we might need a little time
to set up
at the beginning and hence might be delayed for a few minutes.

So far, the agenda has two main points (please let me know if someone
would
like to add a topic):

- Report on the progress of the debug APIs (Jeff)
- Discussion on a possible API for the performance interface (Martin)

Slides for the latter are on the tools WG Wiki at:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/MPI3Tools/slides-07-28/

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http://people.llnl.gov/schulzm
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA