[Mpi3-tools] Notes online & Next TelCon 7/13

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Jul 6 17:12:12 CDT 2009

Hi all,

The notes from the PIMPI discussion last week are now online (sorry
for the delay). The
next MPI3 tools WG TelCon is scheduled for next week on 7/13 at 8am
PDT as usual.
The main agenda item so far is to continue the discussion of the PIMPI
proposal. If
you have anything that you would like to bring up, please let me know
(Jeff, any
updates on the debug APIs you want to talk about?).

On 7/27 we will skip the TelCon due to the MPI Forum meeting that
week. At the forum
we will have a face-to-face tools WG meeting, which is scheduled for
Tuesday 7/28 at
9am CDT, which one hour earlier than usual. We will setup a TelCon for
this  meeting
using the usual number.

Martin Schulz, schulzm at llnl.gov, http:// people.llnl.gov/schulz6
CASC @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, USA