[Mpi3-tools] Next TelCon 1/12 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MEZ

John DelSignore jdelsign at totalviewtech.com
Sat Jan 10 13:16:19 CST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the help...

I guess I lost my username too, since I tried every permutation of my email address and username I could think of, and it tells me "Sorry, we can't find this user in our database."

Or, maybe I never had a username, since I'm usually pretty good at tracking account information, and I have no record of having an MPI3 Wiki account.

Thanks, John D.