[Mpi3-tools] Reminder: TelCon tomorrow (2/23) 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MEZ

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Feb 23 08:02:54 CST 2009

Sorry; I wasn't checking my mail over the weekend.

Honestly, I'm fine either way.  I thought we had agreed to today (Feb
23) because that allowed for less "dead time" between the Forum/WG
meetings.  But I'm also fine waiting until next week; indeed, I'd
prefer that if it'll have more attendees.

So -- let's skip today and have it next week; same Bat time, same Bat
channel.  Martin can take a separate AI to move the meeting times
around after next week's meeting.

On Feb 23, 2009, at 12:59 AM, Martin Schulz wrote:

> At 09:48 PM 2/22/2009, Matthew Koop wrote:
>
>> I also thought we agreed to keep the schedule as it was before. If
>> we have
>> it tomorrow I cannot attend either.
>
> I remembered that we shifted it to avoid a longer break, but perhaps
> I was wrong. Nobody spoke up and corrected the notes, though. I could
> go either way.
>
> Since Jeff is presenting, I will leave this up to him - Jeff, were you
> planning on talking tomorrow or not? If so, do you want to postpone
> this to make it easier for Bronis and Matt (and potentially others) to
> attend?
>
> Sorry for the confusion - I hope we can clear this up by tomorrow
> morning,
>
> Thanks!
>
> Martin
>

>> Matt
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Bronis R. de Supinski wrote:
>>

>> > Martin:
>> >
>> > Re:

>> > I think your meeting notes are in error. We discussed it
>> > and it was agreed that leaving it as is was OK.
>> >
>> > Bronis

Cisco Systems