[Mpi3-tools] Notes from 2/9 meeting and next dates

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 10 03:12:45 CST 2009

Hi all,

We had a face-to-face meeting of the WG yesterday at the MPI forum
meeting. We used it to mainly focus on implementation details of
a possible state/information interface. The notes are on the Wiki,
please comment.

To avoid a conflict with next Monday's holiday in the US, we decided
to hold the next WG TelCon in two weeks on 2/23 and to continue on
a biweekly basis. I hope this works for everyone.

The topic of the next TelCon is a short presentation and feedback
for the proposed DLL discovery API and a discussion on the proposed
handle debugging API. Jeff will lead both agenda items, but please
take a look at the corresponding texts on the wiki before the call!

The following TelCon (assuming we get through these two APIs on
2/23) we will then revisit the MPI state/information interface
ideas.