[Mpi3-tools] Reminder: TelCon Monday 2/2 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MEZ

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 2 02:51:21 CST 2009

Hi all,

Just as a (late) reminder - we will have our next MPI tools WG TelCon
on Monday, February 2nd at 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MEZ. Here is the
dial-in information (same as last time):

 > Toll Free Dial In Number for Offsite Participants:  866-914-3976
 > International Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:  925-424-8105
 > Dial In Number for LLNL Onsite Participants:  4-8105
 >
 > Access Security Code: 860609 #

Topics will be:
- Update on the discussions around the MPIR interface (if any or
if there are any open questions left)
- Discussion on the MPI State Interface proposed my Marty Itzkowitz
from SUN.

For the latter, please have a look at the wiki page Marty put up:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MPI3Tools/state

Talk to you soon,