[Mpi3-tools] WG meeting in Helsinki

Graham, Richard L. rlgraham at ornl.gov
Mon Aug 24 09:03:54 CDT 2009

We have the second room on Thursday afternoon - will this work for you ?  We could do this at the 5:15-7:00 pm Helsinki time.

Rich

On 8/24/09 2:03 AM, "Martin Schulz" <schulzm at llnl.gov> wrote:

Hi Rich,

On Aug 17, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Graham, Richard L. wrote:

> Not a problem to move the meeting around - what time would you like
> this ?

Sorry for getting back to you so late - I was traveling last week and
then
out of email range for a long weekend. Thanks for the flexibility. Let
me
discuss this tomorrow with the group and get back to you then. I guess,
though an evening time (perhaps parallel to the hybrid working group)
would be good.

Thanks,

Martin