[Mpi3-tools] WG meeting in Helsinki

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 14 09:57:20 CDT 2009

Thanks, Marc-Andre, for getting this started. As you mentioned, I will
not be able to make it, hence I would also need a volunteer to
coordinate and run the meeting. Further, for people in the US to
dial in, it would also be necessary to move this into the late
afternoon.

I expect that at that time we should be (at least partially) back on
the debug APIs - is anyone from Totalview and/or Alinea going to
be at the meeting?

Thanks,

Martin