[Mpi3-tools] Welcome to MPI-Forum WG on Tools / Time for TelCon

Martin Schulz schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Nov 14 13:25:19 CST 2008

Hi all,

Welcome to the newly formed working group on tool support in MPI.
It seems that a sufficient number of people have signed up and
hence I would like to start working on setting up a first meeting
for this group. I would suggest to first meet the week after
Thanksgiving (the week starting 12/1) and then continue on a
bi-weekly basis. If people think we should go with a weekly
meeting, I would be open for this as well.

 From looking at the list it seems that we have people from both
the US and Europe who want to participate, which unfortunately
(or fortunately :) ) limits our choices. It basically has to
be an 8am PT, 11am ET, 5pm MSZ time slot and hence it is just
a matter of finding the right day of the week.

If everybody who would like to participate could please send me
(or to the list) a set of preferred days, I will try to collect
all the information and propose a day that works for most.
I personally would prefer Thursday at that time, but I could
also make Wednesday or Friday work. I hope this process converges
quickly (due to the limited choices).

Thanks,

Martin

PS: Please note that the correct address of this list is
mpi3-tools at lists.mpi-forum.org (and not @mpi-forum.org) as
stated in the original subscription confirmation. We are
looking into this issue.