[mpiwg-sessions] Unable to attend Sessions WG meeting 6/26 but...

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Jun 23 15:59:37 CDT 2023

Dear all,

> I have a conflict and will not be able to attend the 6/26 Sessions WG meeting,
> but if others want to carry on with discussion of
>
> [ https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/823 |
> https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/823 ]

Yes, we can meet.
I'll finalize the PR 823 and its pdf based on all the reviews I received yesterday
(and today) and will announce it (deadline is June 26) to the MPI forum.

Because not all sessions WG member could attend in the last two WG meetings,
it would be helpful, that the sessions WG can discuss already before the July forum meeting
the preferences for the two straw votes:
whether
 - whether option A or option B is prefered, and
 - without option C or with option C is prefered.

May be that the WG already achieves a consolidated opinion.

> As a reminder the meeting time is now at 4 PM central European time (using this
> time zone as the zoom meeting is scheduled in that time zone).

Monday 4 PM CEST in Europe = 9 AM CDT in US

> We are using the same zoom link information.

Best regards - and probably til Monday
Rolf

> I have a conflict and will not be able to attend the 6/26 Sessions WG meeting,
> but if others want to carry on with discussion of
>
> [ https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/823 |
> https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/823 ]
>

> please go ahead and meet.
>

> As a reminder the meeting time is now at 4 PM central European time (using this
> time zone as the zoom meeting is scheduled in that time zone).
>

> We are using the same zoom link information.
>

> Have a nice weekend,
>

> Howard
>

> Howard Pritchard
>
> Research Scientist
>
> HPC-ENV
>

> Los Alamos National Laboratory
>
> howardp at lanl.gov
>

> [ https://www.instagram.com/losalamosnatlab/ ] [
> https://twitter.com/LosAlamosNatLab ] [
> https://www.linkedin.com/company/los-alamos-national-laboratory/ ] [
> https://www.facebook.com/LosAlamosNationalLab/ ]

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. . . rabenseifner at hlrs.de .
High Performance Computing Center (HLRS) . . . ++49(0)711/685-65530 .
University of Stuttgart . . . . . . www.hlrs.de/people/rabenseifner .
Nobelstr. 19, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany