[mpiwg-sessions] Doodle poll for new time options for Sessions WG meetings (still on Mondays)

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Wed Jun 7 09:49:40 CDT 2023

HI Folks,

Per discussions at the last Sessions WG meeting about moving to an earlier time in the day for our regular meetings,  I’ve hopefully created a doodle poll we can use to pick a time.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dLvMNLXa

Times are all earlier than the current 12 PM US central time in recognition of the fact that typically at least half of the participants on the calls are from UK or central European time zones.

I’ll ask Martin Schulz to adjust the zoom meeting once we’ve settled on a new time.

We will stick with the current 12 PM US central time if we meet next Monday.

Howard

—

[signature_61897647]

Howard Pritchard
Research Scientist
HPC-ENV

Los Alamos National Laboratory
howardp at lanl.gov

[signature_2927682628]<https://www.instagram.com/losalamosnatlab/>[signature_1438618913]<https://twitter.com/LosAlamosNatLab>[signature_4143922630]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/los-alamos-national-laboratory/>[signature_911225356]<https://www.facebook.com/LosAlamosNationalLab/>